Saturday, April 9, 2011

Oh hey! I have a blog now! :D

Oh hey! I have a blog now! :D

So a little about me, I graduated from an art school in December of 2010, with a Bachelors of Fine Arts. I'm an artist who's passionate about characters. I love designing them, getting into their heads, figuring out what makes them tick. and I love so many types of characters, like the cute sweet characters, to the more demented ones. Seriously, some of my favorite characters range from sweet idiots like Dr. Zoidberg and Ralph Wiggum, to the psychotic, like Eric Cartman. I absolutely love the episode where he makes the kid eat his parents. So my interests vary. I love cutesy things, but I also love the morbid and demented.

I'm currently seeking employment as a 3d animator, or character artist. I'm working to improve myself to accomplish this. I'm also looking for freelance illustration work. You can check out my portfolio at http://StaceyBumber.weebly.com/ So "get on it!"  But seriously, I'm just a character artist looking for a job doing something I love, drawing and/or animating. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment